Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Monkey Step Stool!

For James' birthday I asked my dad to build him a step stool. I only expected it to be a normal little step painted with his name on it. Well, I sure was in for a HUGE surprise. Poppi did an awesome job on the chair/step stool. Thanks Mama for the additional pictures. I am so proud of my dad - I just had to show it off! Here are some pictures and a video of the cute monkey.

The beginnings of the step stool.


One side up!


Poppi - was it cold out there?

Painting!


He has such great talents!

Painting the stool with super concentration!

Trying to stand on it!


Big smiles while sitting on his chair!


James is showing you how the step works

Such a cute monkey!


The monkey step stool with a monkey on it!




A video I took once we got it home to show everyone how it works! It is a really neat chair/step stool. James already loves to play with it. He tries to put the step down, he sits and reads on it, and maybe he will watch the Hogs play football this weekend in it!
Thanks Poppi! We love you!

No comments: