James is growing more and more each day. Here are his accomplishments this month:
- He has four teeth now! His top two finally made their presence his birthday and the day after! And they are HUGE! I will have to post some pics of the big chompers.
- He is walking! Each day he gets faster. He also does this thing while he is walking where he puts both arms straight out behind him like those Olympic skiers. It is quite funny to watch, and we are not sure why he does this...maybe to keep his balance???
- He is completely done nursing. He now drinks milk everyday along with water and occasionally juice.
- He is in the process of dropping down to one nap a day, but he doesn't sleep long enough during one nap for it to work great yet. Since he isn't sleeping as much during the day, he is going to bed around six each night and sleeps for 12 hours! Hopefully, we can move it back to seven or so because Daddy only sees James for about an hour at night.
- James loves music and/or noise. When he is playing, he likes just about every toy he has to be making some sort of noise. It definitely gets crazy around here.
- He is dancing more whenever music is playing, whether I put in a CD or it is his toys making music.
- His favorite toys are any that make noise or things he can push. He loves to push the laundry basket, his new four wheeler, and his new Tonka truck around.
- I have one of his favorite books memorized, Moo, Baa, Laa, and during a diaper change I have to recite it until I am finished or he tries to get away. He loves that story!
- He is wearing 12 month clothes, and the weather here is crazy so he has to have shorts, jeans, long sleeves, and short sleeves. Maybe towards next month it will start to cool down.
- Bath time is one of his favorite times of the day. All I have to say is "Let's go take a bath." Then I start walking back there, and by the time I start the water he is already there. He even tries to climb into the bath tub with his clothes on!
- One of the best things about James right now is his sweetness! He will give me kisses when I ask for them, when I don't ask, and sometimes when I am holding him he will turn my head towards his so he can kiss me. I love it!
I will post some pictures another time, but I wanted to give an update on our little toddler!


No comments:
Post a Comment