Thursday, July 23, 2009

We've Moved!

Well, I know it has been a long time, but we have been in the process of moving! We arrived safely on Monday along with all our household goods. Our house was looking like a warehouse, but each day it gets a little better. James starts work one week from tomorrow, so we are trying to get this all done before he isn't home to help! :) We are enjoying small town life. We have walked many places around town, and we even went to the zoo! It was actually really neat. They have a tiger, a camel, a black bear, and many more animals. The weather is tolerable, and everyone is super nice. We have been so blessed with this opportunity, and each day we are so thankful to live here. It may be far from home, but our families are close to our hearts. We miss everyone so much. I think we are going to be okay. We are going to start looking for a new church home. God is so great for everything he has given us and we are so thankful! Please remember us as we still transition into our new home. And until I can get back to the library to update this (no one has hi speed internet yet - they are hoping to have this service in the next two months), I hope everyone is well and has a great week.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I have decided to leave the hideous spider in the yard for now just to remind me of you! Hope you are settling in well. We miss you already! Baby bookworms won't be the same!